About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Yoshh liked the chapter Auf dem Heimweg wird Katrin von einem Unbekannten verfolgt in Katrin.
2 hours ago
-
Yoshh liked the chapter Sie steigen aus dem Bus aus in Katrin.
2 hours ago
-
Yoshh liked the chapter Fucking the cock in The Adult Store.
2 days ago
-
Yoshh liked the chapter A tanned and muscular man in Trip to the Adult Store.
2 days ago
-
Yoshh liked the chapter Spread your legs in Trip to the Adult Store.
2 days ago
-
Yoshh liked the chapter Katrin verliert auch noch ihre anale Unschuld in Katrin.
2 days ago
-
Yoshh liked the chapter Katrin lässt sich auch noch von Mike ficken in Katrin.
2 days ago
-
Yoshh liked the chapter Toy with the new cock in Glory Hole.
4 days ago
-
Yoshh liked the chapter Fat man is in for another round in Glory Hole.
4 days ago
-
Yoshh liked the chapter Katrin wird von Charlie entjungfert und gefickt in Katrin.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Yoshh has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Yoshh has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Yoshh has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Yoshh has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Yoshh has not earned any awards.