About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- A cozy cottage in the forbidden forest.
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I want to read things I can't find elsewhere. So, same as most authors.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
WitchyWillow posted a reply on the chapter German Classes, a thread in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
WitchyWillow left a comment on the chapter German Classes, a thread in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
WitchyWillow left a comment on the chapter Swimming Lessons in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
WitchyWillow left a comment on the chapter 10 painful minutes in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
WitchyWillow left a comment on the chapter Penalty Accepted in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
WitchyWillow liked the chapter Penalty Accepted in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
WitchyWillow left a comment on the chapter First Day, First Rule Violation in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
WitchyWillow left a comment on the chapter The Rulebook in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
WitchyWillow left a comment on the chapter Final Exam in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
WitchyWillow liked the chapter 10 painful minutes in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
No recent activity
WitchyWillow has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WitchyWillow has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WitchyWillow has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WitchyWillow has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WitchyWillow has not earned any awards.