About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
WebMirage liked the chapter Introduction in Time Stopping Pervert.
1 day ago
-
WebMirage liked the chapter Rules lawyering the sex doll curse in No Game No Anal.
1 day ago
-
WebMirage liked the chapter Neither in No Game No Anal.
1 day ago
-
WebMirage liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
1 day ago
-
WebMirage liked the chapter Hanna's punishment in The Rulebook.
1 day ago
-
WebMirage liked the chapter Chameleon Part 3 in The Rulebook.
1 day ago
-
WebMirage received a new award: Conversation Starter.
1 week ago
-
WebMirage left a comment on the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
WebMirage liked the chapter A new opportunity in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
WebMirage liked the chapter How about another bet? in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
No recent activity
WebMirage has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WebMirage has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WebMirage has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WebMirage has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WebMirage has not earned any awards.