About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ThunderousApplause liked the chapter Introduction in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
ThunderousApplause liked the chapter Introduction in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
ThunderousApplause liked the chapter Introduction in VR Trouble (mtf).
2 weeks ago
-
ThunderousApplause liked the chapter Introduction in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
ThunderousApplause liked the chapter Trying to deal with the sudden influx of people in Growth-XX.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
ThunderousApplause has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ThunderousApplause has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ThunderousApplause has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ThunderousApplause has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ThunderousApplause has not earned any awards.