About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
The-Daleks liked the chapter Remote Settings in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
The-Daleks liked the chapter Women Are Horny in Wishes.
6 days ago
-
The-Daleks liked the chapter Dollification in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 week ago
-
The-Daleks liked the chapter Head straight to the Estate sale. in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
The-Daleks liked the chapter Jake Voyer (Estate sale purveyor and slave enthusiast) in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
The-Daleks liked the chapter on the street in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
The-Daleks liked the chapter Days Later in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
The-Daleks liked the chapter (Redoing the Photos) in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
The-Daleks liked the chapter Sexdoll in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
The-Daleks liked the chapter Homeless Problem in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
The-Daleks has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
The-Daleks has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
The-Daleks has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
The-Daleks has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
The-Daleks has not earned any awards.