About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Stupidkinktoy liked the chapter Piss Piggy harness in H1W1.
2 weeks ago
-
Stupidkinktoy left a comment on the chapter Your father to the rescue in H1W1.
2 weeks ago
-
Stupidkinktoy liked the chapter Possibly as Harriet has a stroke of evil genius in Risky.
1 month ago
-
Stupidkinktoy left a comment on the chapter Yes, and more. in Risky.
1 month ago
-
Stupidkinktoy liked the chapter Yes, and more. in Risky.
1 month ago
-
Stupidkinktoy left a comment on the chapter No, and Thankfully just one, but Tanya doesn' t look to good in Risky.
1 month ago
-
Stupidkinktoy liked the chapter No in Multiple College Party Hookups.
1 month ago
-
Stupidkinktoy liked the chapter The pill is yours! in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 month ago
-
Stupidkinktoy liked the chapter Why don't you find out yourself? in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 month ago
-
Stupidkinktoy liked the chapter Yes. in Changing the Rules.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Stupidkinktoy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Stupidkinktoy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Stupidkinktoy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Stupidkinktoy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Stupidkinktoy has not earned any awards.