About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- May 7, 1981
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Strictor liked the chapter Sie wird etwas kooperativer in Meine Lehrerin beim Nacktbaden erwischt.
8 hours ago
-
Strictor liked the chapter Erst Vorspiel dann Löffelstellung in Maklerin in Not.
1 week ago
-
Strictor liked the chapter Sie soll sich entspannen in Meine Lehrerin beim Nacktbaden erwischt.
3 months ago
-
Strictor liked the chapter Ich offenbare Frau Heß die Wahrheit in Meine Lehrerin beim Nacktbaden erwischt.
3 months ago
-
Strictor liked the chapter Höhepunkt in Familien Tabu.
3 months ago
-
Strictor liked the chapter Ein überraschendes Fernsehprogramm in Meine Lehrerin beim Nacktbaden erwischt.
3 months ago
-
Strictor liked the chapter Sie muss den Stift zurücklegen in Meine Lehrerin beim Nacktbaden erwischt.
3 months ago
-
Strictor liked the chapter Introduction in Meine ehemalige Lehrerin.
3 months ago
-
Strictor liked the chapter Sophies Morgen in Verdorbene Gedanken.
3 months ago
-
Strictor liked the chapter Noch lange nicht, nach der Schule geht es weiter in Meine Lehrerin beim Nacktbaden erwischt.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Strictor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Strictor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Strictor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Strictor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Strictor has not earned any awards.