About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SimpleHeart70 liked the chapter 3.2 - David’s Remorse in Rules.
1 week ago
-
SimpleHeart70 liked the chapter 3.1 - In Control in Rules.
1 week ago
-
SimpleHeart70 liked the chapter 2.4 Breaking Rules in Rules.
1 week ago
-
SimpleHeart70 liked the chapter 2.3 Pushing Limits in Rules.
1 week ago
-
SimpleHeart70 liked the chapter 2.2 Round Two in Rules.
1 week ago
-
SimpleHeart70 liked the chapter 2.1 Month 2 in Rules.
1 week ago
-
SimpleHeart70 liked the chapter Month 1.3 in Rules.
1 week ago
-
SimpleHeart70 liked the chapter Rules - Month 1.2 in Rules.
1 week ago
-
SimpleHeart70 liked the chapter Introduction in Rules.
1 week ago
-
SimpleHeart70 liked the chapter The Nameless King in Monster Isekai.
1 week ago
No recent activity
SimpleHeart70 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SimpleHeart70 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SimpleHeart70 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SimpleHeart70 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SimpleHeart70 has not earned any awards.