More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mrjakobs Mrjakobs

What's next?

Month 1.3

“Don’t play games with me, I see the way you’re looking at it. I know you’re wondering what it would feel like. Be honest, Jeremy isn’t nearly as large… is he?”

“You think you’re the only guy I can do this with?” Sage replied, a question which caught David off guard. I am in control, he needs to know this… I am in control. She thought, though she barely felt in control now. The level of sexual tension building in her was bursting at the seams, and her body was begging for release. But David appeared to buy her bluff.

“...they won’t be as big as me…”

“There are plenty bigger… and younger,” Sage said, it was her second statement that made David go quiet, and even a little soft. “You are my neighbor, it is convenient. Your size… helps, but it is not a deal breaker. You see how beautiful I am? You see the kind of husband I can get?”

“Tsh… I pervert who hides in bushes?” David shot back.

“A successful man who is confident enough to share his wife.” Sage said. “You just happened to get lucky, and only if you play by the rules.”

David let out a grunt, it was clear he wanted to be in control, that he wanted to dominate Sage. But she liked to toy with him, and it seemed he liked it as well. His dick began to throb again, just at the sight of Sage.

“Fine, I’ll play by the rules. But each time you come over here, you have to make me cum.”

“That’s… not a guarantee,” Sage replied, but her hesitation betrayed her. David caught it.

“It will have to be, or you’ll have to find another big dicked neighbor with a perfect view.” David replied pointing to his open window, “I won’t be blue balled for your guy’s pleasure. If I play along, you have to make sure I at least get something out of it.”

Sage looked at him for a moment. This was already going a way she hadn’t anticipated. But in truth, she wasn’t sure what she had expected. Of course, he would want to cum, of course, he would want as much pleasure as possible. After all, he would have already been fucking her if she’d let it happen.

I’m still in control, even if he makes his little demands. I make the rules… Sage’s eyes drifted back to his member, David caught that. Without hesitation, he began to stroke it.

“You’re gonna make me cum, right?”

“Fine. But I get to say how.” Sage said. David let out a triumphant smile and lumbered toward Sage.

“Then do it bitch, however you want.” David spoke with an air of arrogance. It infuriated Sage, but she did not correct him. The humility, the power struggle, all of it was intoxicating. She gently raised her hand and wrapped her hands around David’s hot girth, she was barely able to close her grip around it. David let out a groan of ecstasy as she began to stroke it slowly.

Both David and Sage were in plain view of the wide open windows. The sun had set by now, and with David’s living room lights on, Sage knew that Jeremy had a full view of the action. She made sure to reposition her and David right at the window, stroking him as she did so.

“Do it faster bitch.” David commanded, grabbing Sage’s other hand and placing it around his cock. This caused Sage’s body to readjust, and she faced him fully now.

“I make the calls here David.” Sage shot back, though she didn’t take her hands off his cock. It throbbed with each stroke, and his girth made her stroke faster, made her want to wrap her lips around it… David could see the lust in her eyes and quickly began to grope her body through her dress once more. He squeezed at her butt and nipples, and she let him. His hands began to slip under her dress, began to slide along the bare flesh of her thighs and ass, she let him.

“You stop at my pussy.” She said gently, “No fingering, no rubbing, or this is over.” His fingers never lost their tempo, David chuckled as he squeezed her flesh while she stroked his member.

“God you are something else, I don’t think I’ve ever felt an ass this perfectly round before. Your pussy felt good too… Nice and puffy.”

“You’re not going to be feeling it again.”

“We’ll see.” David shot back, causing Sage to shoot a glare up at him. She didn’t stop stroking, the comment made her stroke faster. “Let me see you naked.”

“No.” Sage answered, “that’s something only for my husband… something you earn.” Another comment she couldn’t believe she had said. This wasn’t like her at all, but… it felt so natural.

“Fine, then get on your knees and suck it.” David barked. His large hands went to her shoulders, and with ease she pressed her to the floor, her knees landing on soft carpet, and her head lining up perfectly with David’s giant cock. It pulsed as her warm breath hit it. Her hands never stopped stroking, her eyes widened with lust.

“I never said I was blowing you.” She replied, but it was a weak retort. She wanted to, in her foggy mind, her body screamed to put David’s dick in her mouth.

“You want it, suck me off Sage. You know you want to, suck my dick.” David said, but he played fair. He never made a forceful move, he simply nudged his dick against Sage’s lips. “You didn’t say no…”

Sage’s green eyes looked up to David, her luscious lips opening slightly as David continued to press against them gently.

“You want me to suck your cock David?” Sage asked with a cooing voice. Her hands never stopped moving, David seemed to be swelling up more and she stroked harder and harder.

“Yeah I do.” David replied, his voice quivering with pleasure.

“You want my lips around this big dick, right? You wanna see what they feel like?” Sage said, her mouth opening as she put her tongue out and held his cock’s tip in the opening of her mouth – still not making contact with it. Sage’s breath pulsed against it, her hands still hadn’t stopped. She stroked with skill, up and down with aggressive, smooth efficiency.

“Oh… Oh fuck!” David shouted as hot cum erupted from his tip into Sage’s mouth. The of his shot caught her off guard. His first pump hit the back of her throat, she closed her mouth as the second spattered against her lips. She backed off and let him cum on her face. It was more than she ever thought was possible, enough to create an even, white glaze along her skin. She smelled his musk and felt the heat of the hot liquid stream down her face and drip off her chin as she continued to pump away at his pulsing dick.

As his shots slowed, so did her hands. After a few more gentle strokes, David began to grow soft, and Sage let him go.

“God Damn… That was amazing.” David half murmured as he stepped back a few paces and dropped to his couch, breathing heavily. Sage stood up quietly, wiping the copious amounts of cum out of her eyes before walking over to a table that rested between the living room and kitchen and grabbing several napkins David had resting in its center.

“Looks like you didn’t make it,” Sage said calmly, wiping his seed off her face. “That’s too bad.”

“There’s always tomorrow,” David replied in between breaths, but Sage waved her finger in response.

“Only once a month David… that’s the rule.”

“Shit… fine. Next month.” David nodded and looked at Sage, “I know you want it, and I’ll be ready for you. You caught me off guard today.” The way he spoke was aggressive, it made Sage’s dripping pussy pulse.

She still hadn’t cum, she was still incredibly horny. The fog hadn’t lifted for her, it was intoxicating. If he knew how horny I was… he could take me right now. He could make me do things I don’t want to do. Sage thought, but she did her best to keep her composure. She was in control, and Jeremy was waiting.

Without a word, Sage finished cleaning and walked to David’s front door, her heels clacking against his wood floor as she did so. She let herself out, and as soon as she walked through her front door, she was enveloped by Jeremy’s warm embrace.

It only took a few minutes before they were in the bedroom, madly making love. That night, both Sage and Jeremy came the hardest they ever had in their marriage. Sage loved it, she loved the passion of her husband, and the multiple orgasms they both shared.

What she didn’t love was the thought of David’s pulsing cock running through her mind while her husband brought her to orgasm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)