More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mrjakobs Mrjakobs

What's next?

Rules - Month 1.2

It was one thing to talk about it, it was something else to actually be doing it. Sage felt her heart thumping in her chest as she rang David’s doorbell. At first, there was no response. So she rang it again. She heard the thumping of footsteps, then the door flung open.

David stood, half-disheveled. His thinning, grey hair standing up like a fresh bedhead – his greying stubble fresh from a weekend of not shaving.

“Oh… Sage.” He said with some surprise.

“You didn’t expect I’d come over… did you?” Sage said, surprised by the fowardness of her own words. You are in control… she said to herself.

“I didn’t, but…” David’s large hands moved to the doorframe. “I’m glad you did.”

“I bet.” Sage replied, catching David’s eyes jumping up and down her tight, curving figure. “Are you going to let me in?”

“Of course.” David said eagerly. Moving out of the way to let her in. His house was much like him, a disheveled collection of items that had seen better years. It was unkempt, it was disorganized, and the smell was less than inviting. It was nothing like Jeremy, Sage both loved and hated that.

“If I had known you were coming over, I would’ve cleaned up a bit.” David said, almost apologetically.

“I don’t think it would have made much of a difference.” Sage replied, her tone was a mix of dominance and seduction, she looked at David to see how he might respond. His smile seemed to suggest he liked it.

“No… I don’t think it would have. But I guess that doesn’t really matter, does it? You didn’t come here for the home, after all.” David said, his thick fingers moving down to the giant bulge in his sweat pants. Sage glanced at it, and felt the heat from her pussy immediately.

“No I didn’t. I came here for my husband, actually.” Sage replied, her counter catching David off guard.

“I’m sorry?”

“He knows David. He knows you saw me naked, he knows you’ve been texting me, that you’ve been making comments to me when we pass by each other coming and going each day. Which has been an abnormal amount, by the way. Don’t think I didn’t notice.” As Sage spoke, she made her way over to the large bay window in David’s living room – a window which faced her and Jeremy’s living room opposite.

“Terrible place for a window, isn't it? Can never have them open, your neighbors would be able to see everything. If it wasn’t for our tall fences, the whole neighborhood would have a view.” Sage said as she drew David’s curtains open.

He seemed incredibly perplexed now, watching Sage almost cautiously. “What is this?” He asked.

I’m in control… and it feels good, Sage thought, a smile running across her face.

“Relax… lucky for you. Jeremy likes it. He wants this to happen…” Sage spoke with a seductive vibrato, her libido growing to match the fantasy she was playing out for Jeremy…for herself.

“Your husband sent you over here?” David asked, glancing at the window, “He’s watching, isn’t he?”

“One of our rules, my husband needs to be able to see.” Sage replied, her heart leapt at the thought of Jeremy watching her right now. He wants this… I’m in control. He wants me to enjoy it. Sage walked over to David and handed him the paper she had written their rules on. He took it and quickly read over it, letting out a grunt and nodding slowly.

“Kids these days… you are into some weird shit.”

“If you’re not interested…”

“I never said that.” David said quickly, looking at Sage. His eyes went up and down her once more. “I never said I wasn’t interested…”

Sage smirked, “Of course you’d still be interested. Because you want to fuck me like an animal, right?”

The words hung in the air, David now looked at Sage with a desire she had never seen. At once, David moved toward Sage with a newfound viger, one of his hands grabbing for her thigh while the other grouped her plump breast. Sage let out a gasp of ecstasy, and David immediately planted his mouth onto hers.

He’s an animal she thought my fucking bull. Sage let David grope her for a while, his hands moving along our waist, her breasts, and her ass. Every aspect of her was intoxicating, she knew how badly David wanted to touch her curves, to feel her womanly shape. And she let him. As he shoved his tongue down her throat, Sage let David manhandle her body – until his fingers found their way to her round pussy.

“Ahh, no. Not that.” Sage said quickly, backing away. David didn’t listen at first, and forcefully placed his hand back onto her wet groin, causing her to let out a gasp of pleasure.

“I said no.” She restated, half-heartedly moving David’s hand to the side. “That is another one of our rules, I can say no.”

David let out a frustrated smile, his large member pushing hard against his pants. “So, you just came here to tease me? I know you want this Sage.” He said, dropping his sweatpants over his cock. It dropped out with a heavy swing, and Sage let out a short breath at the sight of it. Pictures hadn’t done it justice, David’s cock was the biggest she had ever seen, not only in length but girth as well. It pulsed slightly, and she noticed a droplet of precum forming at his tip. The sight made her wet, his eagerness made her wet, and knowing that Jeremy was watching it made her head foggy with lust.

“I want what I want. I came here to see if you’d play nicely, if you’d follow our rules.” Sage tore her eyes from David’s member and looked at him, “So far, you’re barely passing.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)