About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Santon liked the chapter The next day at work in Rings of Confirmation.
1 day ago
-
Santon liked the chapter There'll be Hell to pay if not in Rings of Confirmation.
1 day ago
-
Santon liked the chapter What Tina Wants in A Crack in Reality.
2 weeks ago
-
Santon liked the chapter Your girlfriend changes mentally in CYOTF - Fantasy Vacation.
2 weeks ago
-
Santon liked the chapter Blonde Bimbo in CYOTF - Fantasy Vacation.
2 weeks ago
-
Santon liked the chapter Later, at Peter's house in The crazy ex girlfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Santon liked the chapter IQ loss in The crazy ex girlfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Santon liked the chapter One Year Later in Stereotype gun tales.
2 weeks ago
-
Santon liked the chapter Fun With Your Latinas in Stereotype gun tales.
2 weeks ago
-
Santon liked the chapter Slutty Secretary in Stereotype gun tales.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Santon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Santon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Santon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Santon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Santon has not earned any awards.