About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ret liked the chapter Your other sister Erin in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
Ret liked the chapter Post nut Clarity makes it worse. in Sexual Privilege.
4 days ago
-
Ret liked the chapter Arc 2.8: Cold and Calculated Trap in Sexual Privilege.
4 weeks ago
-
Ret liked the chapter Stay In For the Weekend and Read a Good Book (Luck: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
1 month ago
-
Ret liked the chapter A typical day: morning in Sexual Privilege.
2 months ago
-
Ret liked the chapter Aftermath and a... Secondary Treatment? in Cum Addiction.
2 months ago
-
Ret liked the chapter Growth of a cult in Cult of the Illuminating One.
2 months ago
-
Ret liked the chapter Strategy and a threesome in Cult of the Illuminating One.
2 months ago
-
Ret liked the chapter Walls in Love Dolls: Evolved.
3 months ago
-
Ret liked the chapter As Much Pleasure as a Guy Can get for Three Hearts in The Romance Mechanic.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Ret has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ret has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ret has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ret has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ret has not earned any awards.