About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ptfreak1 liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 day ago
-
Ptfreak1 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
2 days ago
-
Ptfreak1 liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
2 days ago
-
Ptfreak1 liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
Ptfreak1 liked the chapter You sit around getting older in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Ptfreak1 liked the chapter This gun's for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Ptfreak1 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
4 days ago
-
Ptfreak1 liked the chapter Fuck Emily asshole in Faithful husband .
5 days ago
-
Ptfreak1 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
6 days ago
-
Ptfreak1 liked the chapter Wishing hard I might, wishing hard I may, find my way to Disneyland in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Ptfreak1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ptfreak1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ptfreak1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ptfreak1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ptfreak1 has not earned any awards.