About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- April 20, 1994
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Massages, Writing, Sex , Playing Rock n' Roll
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sciene fiction, fantasy, Noir
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Penis
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Vagina, Female love hole
- I write erotica because
-
My Girlfriend loves my writing and erotica...so makes sense
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Pervyboy1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Pervyboy1 has not published any stories.
-
A Bird in the Hand.
by enma
After the war is over you (First name) have to decide the fate of your captive (Last name).
Erotic Couplings English 95 Chapters Deep 671 Words/Chapter 14,737 Likes 6,257,470 Views Customizable4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 10 years ago -
Conjugal Visits
by Yarkoz
My wife proposes a plan to take care of me when she is on pelvic rest during pregnancy
Group Sex English 12 Chapters Deep 465 Words/Chapter 56 Likes 70,323 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 11 years ago -
School for Scandal
by minimum
Direct the adventures of a supply teacher in a school for the sexually gifted
Erotic Couplings English 96 Chapters Deep 1,561 Words/Chapter 6,484 Likes 2,635,973 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 11 years ago -
-
A New Ruler and a New Queen
by conkers024
A new king must choose his queen
Family English 15 Chapters Deep 409 Words/Chapter 555 Likes 440,230 Views Customizable4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 11 years ago -
High School Stories
by MedianoxTono
You are the School's nerd when the most popular girl in school asks for tutoring
Erotic Couplings English 21 Chapters Deep 432 Words/Chapter 452 Likes 275,754 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed -
Video Game Robosluts
by algernonx
Inspired by Cartoon and Anime Robosluts, a new line of foxy fembots is here!
Fan Fiction English 205 Chapters Deep 315 Words/Chapter 5,909 Likes 4,404,512 Views8 Chapters Contributed
No contributed stories yet
Pervyboy1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Pervyboy1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Pervyboy1 has not earned any awards.