About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 7
- Location
- East Michigan
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play D&D and MTG
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
The Wandering Inn
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Mothneb has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mothneb has not published any stories.
-
Harem Hotel
by AliC
A reality show in which contestants compete for one lucky man or woman's affections, and are changed until they can.
Mind Control English 1,094 Chapters Deep 2,985 Words/Chapter 155,983 Likes 8,703,662 Views130 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 6 days ago -
Marcie and Gina read CHYOA
by Gambio
it's all in the bloody title for fucks sake
Humor & Satire English 15 Chapters Deep 1,667 Words/Chapter 3,251 Likes 352,688 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 months ago -
Zombie Sex Slaves
by ArtViewer314
(Public story) A hub where authors can add their own story branches. Something is spreading like a virus and "infects" people, turning them into sex slaves. What happens?
Mind Control English 31 Chapters Deep 1,192 Words/Chapter 2,773 Likes 310,964 Views8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 10 months ago
No contributed stories yet
Mothneb has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mothneb has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mothneb has not earned any awards.