About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 7
- Location
- East Michigan
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play D&D and MTG
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
The Wandering Inn
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Canapés Diablotin in Harem Hotel.
13 hours ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
19 hours ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Dramatis Personae in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Round 1 Day 3 - Morning (2/2) in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter I'll shake this world off my shoulders in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter There's a joke here somewhere, and it's on me in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter You sit around getting older in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 days ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Dramatis Personae (is a Pretentious Way to Say Cast of Characters) in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Mothneb has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mothneb has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mothneb has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mothneb has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mothneb has not earned any awards.