About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LustOverLove published the chapter Admin...Zzzz in Hope: New Beginnings.
1 week ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter They had... in Hope: New Beginnings.
1 week ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter 8 out of 420 in Hope: New Beginnings.
1 week ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter Year 2069 in Hope: New Beginnings.
1 week ago
-
LustOverLove published the story Hope: New Beginnings.
1 week ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter A few weeks later... in Finding new friends...with benefits.
2 weeks ago
-
LustOverLove liked the chapter Hen party in Family Affair .
2 weeks ago
-
LustOverLove received a new award: First Like.
2 weeks ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter MORE of the same shit as me... in Finding new friends...with benefits.
2 weeks ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter A guy double my age... in Finding new friends...with benefits.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
LustOverLove has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LustOverLove has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LustOverLove has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LustOverLove has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LustOverLove has not earned any awards.