About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lotus92 left a comment on the chapter Stealth in Isekai Space Adventure.
5 days ago
-
Lotus92 left a comment on the chapter Iris and TIA continue to argue in Isekai Space Adventure.
5 days ago
-
Lotus92 left a comment on the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
5 days ago
-
Lotus92 left a comment on the chapter Night Mission into the Primitive Village in Isekai Space Adventure.
6 days ago
-
Lotus92 left a comment on the chapter Red and Skye merge into Indy to fuck the newly enhanced Malik in The Merge Necklace.
4 months ago
-
Lotus92 left a comment on the chapter Intermission - Fernanda’s thoughts. in The Spirit of Lust.
9 months ago
-
Lotus92 left a comment on the chapter Perks of being a good son in The Ultimate Transplant.
1 year ago
-
Lotus92 left a comment on the chapter An adult beverage in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
Lotus92 left a comment on the chapter Separation. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 year ago
-
Lotus92 left a comment on the chapter Scramble. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Lotus92 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lotus92 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lotus92 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lotus92 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lotus92 has not earned any awards.