About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lordof27 liked the chapter Nein, sie treiben es bis zum Morgen mit ihr in Nora Jakobi.
3 days ago
-
Lordof27 liked the chapter Analverkehr steht an in Nora Jakobi.
3 days ago
-
Lordof27 liked the chapter Introduction in Clothbound.
4 days ago
-
Lordof27 liked the chapter Horst Frau bekommt es hart besorgt in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
-
Lordof27 liked the chapter Ja in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
-
Lordof27 liked the chapter Sie muss seine Eier lutschen in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
-
Lordof27 liked the chapter Ja in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
-
Lordof27 liked the chapter Er benötigt die Frau von Horst in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
-
Lordof27 liked the chapter Ihre Freundin die Stadträtin Alexandra Fuchsberg in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
-
Lordof27 liked the chapter Nein, sie ficken sie nacheinander in ihren Arsch in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Lordof27 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lordof27 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lordof27 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lordof27 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lordof27 has not earned any awards.