About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy and sci-fi. Wizards and lasers for me.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lord_Azazel left a comment on the chapter Free the girls! Just not, well, you know in Claim Day.
2 days ago
-
Lord_Azazel left a comment on the chapter Introduction in A Very Good Day.
1 week ago
-
Lord_Azazel liked the chapter Things I love about mind control in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
Lord_Azazel liked the chapter More testing in Kingdom.
3 months ago
-
Lord_Azazel liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Tease in Absolute Yes.
3 months ago
-
Lord_Azazel liked the chapter Introduction in The Enchanted Toolbox.
4 months ago
-
Lord_Azazel liked the chapter Commander and Soldier in RWBY: Forced Conqueror.
4 months ago
-
Lord_Azazel liked the chapter Chapter 8: Experiments, Contact, and a Racing Heart in Heroine Training System: Squeeze Me with Those Thighs.
5 months ago
-
Lord_Azazel liked the chapter Not ALL of it, but no lies per se in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
5 months ago
-
Lord_Azazel liked the chapter It has everything you were hoping for in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
5 months ago
No recent activity
Lord_Azazel has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lord_Azazel has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lord_Azazel has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lord_Azazel has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lord_Azazel has not earned any awards.