About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Getting Seduced.
1 hour ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Futa-U.
1 hour ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in College Lesbian Seduction.
1 hour ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Futanari sisters we are now only, not blood related anymore.
1 hour ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in A Girl at an All Girls School.
1 hour ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Futa Planet.
1 hour ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Lesbian Domination.
1 hour ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Futa Dick is Better For Breeding.
1 hour ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Time is up.
1 hour ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in The Girl Factory.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
JeesieMay69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JeesieMay69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JeesieMay69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JeesieMay69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JeesieMay69 has not earned any awards.