About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jastk2113 liked the chapter Take a Breath in Halcyon Days.
4 days ago
-
Jastk2113 liked the chapter Special in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
Jastk2113 liked the chapter Now You Know in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
Jastk2113 liked the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
Jastk2113 liked the chapter Smiling Eyes in Halcyon Days.
1 month ago
-
Jastk2113 liked the chapter Professor Evelyn takes control in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Jastk2113 liked the chapter RUN! in Halcyon Days.
1 month ago
-
Jastk2113 liked the chapter Soft Spot in Halcyon Days.
1 month ago
-
Jastk2113 liked the chapter It's Her! in Halcyon Days.
1 month ago
-
Jastk2113 liked the chapter At first…. in Stories about Hot Futa Girls.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Jastk2113 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jastk2113 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jastk2113 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jastk2113 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jastk2113 has not earned any awards.