About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Lose at The Binding of Isaac
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Either High Fantasy or Hard Sci-fi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Ran out of the type of stories I like most. Decided to do it myself.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Therefore I think
-
Idontknow12345 liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
Idontknow12345 liked the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
Idontknow12345 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 3 in The Rulebook.
5 days ago
-
Idontknow12345 liked the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
Idontknow12345 liked the chapter Chapter 17: Impersonating a Bitch in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
1 week ago
-
Idontknow12345 liked the chapter Of course in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Idontknow12345 left a comment on the chapter Of course in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Idontknow12345 liked the chapter They learn the game is magic in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Idontknow12345 liked the chapter Snakes and ladders in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Idontknow12345 liked the chapter Saturday Night in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Idontknow12345 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Idontknow12345 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Idontknow12345 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Idontknow12345 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Idontknow12345 has not earned any awards.