About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Lose at The Binding of Isaac
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Either High Fantasy or Hard Sci-fi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Ran out of the type of stories I like most. Decided to do it myself.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Therefore I think
No recent activity
Idontknow12345 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Idontknow12345 has not published any stories.
-
Oblivious
Mind control is a lot funnier when the victim doesn't realize what they are doing, don't you think?
Mind Control English 7 Chapters Deep 3,189 Words/Chapter 16,887 Likes 2,963,121 Views9 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago -
Magical Board Games
by Ggnt
Explore stories of friends playing magical boardgames which transform them and the world around them.
Fantasy English 52 Chapters Deep 1,809 Words/Chapter 10,733 Likes 862,674 Views21 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 months ago
No contributed stories yet
Idontknow12345 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Idontknow12345 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Idontknow12345 has not earned any awards.