More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 0hffe 0hffe

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Box Of Magic Shirts

(A/N: Just did some looking around to try to give proper credit on this idea. So, credit goes to Bill Pratt (Probably same as William Pratt) on the BEarchive in 2005... Yeah, this story concept is only a couple of months younger than YouTube)

Pretty basic and not at all an original idea. But, much to my surprise, also not an idea that has made it's way onto here yet, so here goes.

Magic Shirts, all emblazoned with some image, slogan or print of some sort, that alludes to whatever kinky transformation/change it will trigger upon wearing it.
Now, for the sake of laying down some rules and fleshing out the premise.

Magic T-Shirt rules (Original rules idea by some Anon over on the BEarchive in 2018... which was five years ago. Shit, that makes me feel older)

  • To apply effect to self wear normally
  • To reverse effect to self wear backwards
  • To apply effect to others wear inside out
  • To reverse effect to others wear inside out and backwards.
  • Only owner of Shirts will perceive changed made by them.
  • Shirts unfolded and dumped into a pile, when sorted produces more T-shirts with different effects.
  • Putting one shirt over-top another will combine them into a single shirt with a combined effect of both, design and phrase changes accordingly.

*''Others'' is intentionally vague. Originally it was global effect. But, I figured some would prefer smaller scale, so it's left open ended here.

Ah Shit, Here We Go Again

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)