About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HiddenTales liked the chapter A late night snack. in Relationship Editor.
3 hours ago
-
HiddenTales liked the chapter A wet dream of Heather and Alex. in Relationship Editor.
3 hours ago
-
HiddenTales liked the chapter They go to dinner in Room For One More.
2 days ago
-
HiddenTales liked the chapter Oak in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 days ago
-
HiddenTales liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
HiddenTales liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
HiddenTales liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
HiddenTales liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
HiddenTales liked the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
HiddenTales liked the chapter The first worshipper in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
No recent activity
HiddenTales has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HiddenTales has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HiddenTales has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HiddenTales has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HiddenTales has not earned any awards.