About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hammerz liked the chapter Something useful and not so much right now... in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
5 days ago
-
Hammerz liked the chapter Introduction in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
5 days ago
-
Hammerz liked the chapter Alice, Teenage Futa in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
Hammerz liked the chapter Harsher punishments for women aged 18 to 25 in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
Hammerz liked the chapter Put on a show in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
Hammerz liked the chapter Girls only club in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
Hammerz liked the chapter Ashly a 25 misogynistic lesbian in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
Hammerz liked the chapter Ed tampers in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
Hammerz liked the chapter Ed and Eve, a couple of friends in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
Hammerz liked the chapter Be spanked in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Hammerz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hammerz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hammerz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hammerz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hammerz has not earned any awards.