About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Grimm lily liked the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
6 days ago
-
Grimm lily liked the chapter The Fifth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
6 days ago
-
Grimm lily liked the chapter World 1: My Hero Academia - Yaoyorozu Momo in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
-
Grimm lily liked the chapter A new mentorship in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Grimm lily liked the chapter They get sidetracked in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Grimm lily liked the chapter She has not had enough in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Grimm lily liked the chapter Test the waters with a kiss in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Grimm lily liked the chapter If the commands effect her mind in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Grimm lily liked the chapter Non other than Hippolyta their Queen in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Grimm lily liked the chapter An archaeologist in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Grimm lily has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Grimm lily has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Grimm lily has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Grimm lily has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Grimm lily has not earned any awards.