About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Erimalp liked the chapter Peter stands up in Accidental Transformations.
1 week ago
-
Erimalp liked the chapter Sex with the ex. in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Erimalp liked the chapter Dad has a date! in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Erimalp liked the chapter Dad’s in the club! in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Erimalp liked the chapter Making Love in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Erimalp liked the chapter Transform him in Breeding Evolution.
2 months ago
-
Erimalp liked the chapter Cum anyway in Breeding Evolution.
2 months ago
-
Erimalp liked the chapter Accursed Acquisitions, magic store in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
2 months ago
-
Erimalp liked the chapter Busted by BBC in Becoming Alexa.
2 months ago
-
Erimalp liked the chapter Of Course Not in The Bimbo Virus.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Erimalp has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Erimalp has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Erimalp has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Erimalp has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Erimalp has not earned any awards.