About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- The Fascist States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
art - write other stuff
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
verbose sausage metaphor
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
He/They, gay
-
DrunkPigeon liked the chapter Interview with the owner of the world in World Owner.
1 week ago
-
DrunkPigeon liked the chapter Coach Max to be a better performer. in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
DrunkPigeon left a comment on the chapter Introduction in "Character Creator".
2 weeks ago
-
DrunkPigeon liked the chapter Hosts - Infinite Cum - Keeping The Place Tidy in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
DrunkPigeon liked the chapter Anyone-"cuck"- pity/ignorance in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
DrunkPigeon left a comment on the chapter In the sky in One wish.
1 month ago
-
DrunkPigeon liked the chapter Go to the locker room and take a shower? in One wish.
1 month ago
-
DrunkPigeon left a comment on the chapter CO in One wish.
1 month ago
-
DrunkPigeon left a comment on the chapter Your neighbor, who wants to get wasted in One wish.
1 month ago
-
DrunkPigeon published the chapter Serendipitous Timeskip in One wish.
1 month ago
No recent activity
DrunkPigeon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DrunkPigeon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DrunkPigeon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DrunkPigeon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DrunkPigeon has not earned any awards.