About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Darkstar239 liked the chapter Azure Report: Day 5 in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Darkstar239 liked the chapter A Tournament? In MHA? I'm Shocked! in Rings of Confirmation.
5 days ago
-
Darkstar239 left a comment on the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Darkstar239 liked the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Darkstar239 liked the chapter The Fifth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Time to rule Equestria in A Truthful Dragon.
1 week ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Time to rule Equestria in A Truthful Dragon.
1 week ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Time to rule Equestria in A Truthful Dragon.
1 week ago
-
Darkstar239 liked the chapter Altered the power dynamics in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 week ago
-
Darkstar239 published the chapter Time to rule Equestria in A Truthful Dragon.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Darkstar239 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Darkstar239 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Darkstar239 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Darkstar239 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Darkstar239 has not earned any awards.