About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CleverHunter3 published the chapter Testing your power in Would You Rather.
8 hours ago
-
CleverHunter3 published the chapter Of Course in Would You Rather.
3 days ago
-
CleverHunter3 published the chapter A letter from the past in Would You Rather.
3 days ago
-
CleverHunter3 published the chapter A wonderful breakfast with Abigail and Tara in Would You Rather.
4 days ago
-
CleverHunter3 published the chapter An Interesting Morning in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
CleverHunter3 published the chapter It's a HARD early morning in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
CleverHunter3 received a new award: Page Turner.
1 week ago
-
CleverHunter3 published the chapter Time to make amends with Naomi in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
CleverHunter3 published the chapter Group Dynamics in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
CleverHunter3 published the chapter Commit to just one in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
No recent activity
CleverHunter3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CleverHunter3 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CleverHunter3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CleverHunter3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CleverHunter3 has not earned any awards.