About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
CleverHunter3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CleverHunter3 has not published any stories.
-
Would You Rather
by holahola202
An ancient power has been granted to a downtrodden lad. Now, if he asks anyone a question that starts with the phrase, "Would you rather, " that person will have to choose and the choice will be upon them. How will he use it?
Mind Control English 39 Chapters Deep 706 Words/Chapter 30,058 Likes 6,451,949 Views27 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 hours ago
No contributed stories yet
CleverHunter3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CleverHunter3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CleverHunter3 has not earned any awards.