About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CharredHitman liked the chapter Fuu's shift finally comes to an end in Bravos Feminine.
1 week ago
-
CharredHitman liked the chapter Fuu quickly starts to give in in Bravos Feminine.
2 weeks ago
-
CharredHitman liked the chapter Fuu lets the guards have their way with her in Bravos Feminine.
2 weeks ago
-
CharredHitman liked the chapter The Lizardfolk guard fucks Robin in Bravos Feminine.
2 weeks ago
-
CharredHitman liked the chapter You accept your new life with glee. in Journey of the Lost Maiden.
1 month ago
-
CharredHitman liked the chapter Offer your cunt to be mounted in The Virgin Heroine.
1 month ago
-
CharredHitman liked the chapter She decides to stay in Shadow Hunters.
1 month ago
-
CharredHitman liked the chapter Becky’s Prayers are Answered in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
-
CharredHitman liked the chapter Liv is Confident(ly Fucked) in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
-
CharredHitman left a comment on the chapter The Bravos Return Victorious in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
No recent activity
CharredHitman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CharredHitman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CharredHitman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CharredHitman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CharredHitman has not earned any awards.