About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 30, 1999
- Location
- Close to the wind mills
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read non-erotic
novels
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Read novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick or cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy?
- I write erotica because
-
Not a writer, witch makes being a DM in d&d difficult
- In conclusion, I am
-
A slightly out of shaped guy with to much love for reading apparently
-
Candy power liked the chapter Freaky huge in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 day ago
-
Candy power liked the chapter Introduction in Part 1 of Alyssa owned by Trans.
4 days ago
-
Candy power liked the chapter Femboy in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
Candy power liked the chapter Busty MILF in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
Candy power liked the chapter Improving the workplace in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
Candy power liked the chapter Tara in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
Candy power liked the chapter Pinch yourself in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
Candy power liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
Candy power liked the chapter Jace: a 19 year old College Guy living at home in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
Candy power liked the chapter Logan meets the Goddess of Fertility in Items of Power.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Candy power has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Candy power has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Candy power has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Candy power has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Candy power has not earned any awards.