About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Arian_CM liked the chapter The bell rings, he goes to class in Size Matters.
2 years ago
-
Arian_CM liked the chapter Head to school in Size Matters.
2 years ago
-
Arian_CM liked the chapter A Handful in Size Matters.
2 years ago
-
Arian_CM liked the chapter Jerk Off First in Size Matters.
2 years ago
-
Arian_CM liked the chapter Submit, for now in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 years ago
-
Arian_CM liked the chapter Relieving the tension in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 years ago
-
Arian_CM liked the chapter Going on a trip in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 years ago
-
Arian_CM liked the chapter XXXmas Party Night: He fucked Leah without a condom (Suspicion: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
2 years ago
-
Arian_CM liked the chapter Christmas Concert: Mr. Howard Fuck's Leah (Suspicion: +10, Tenure: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
2 years ago
-
Arian_CM liked the chapter Final Friday Booty Call: Coach Reed Fucks Leah's Brains Out (Suspicion: +20 Luck: +25) in Attaining Tenure.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Arian_CM has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Arian_CM has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Arian_CM has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Arian_CM has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Arian_CM has not earned any awards.