About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Apocaliptique liked the chapter Who cares? It's time for sex! in Agreeable Kate.
1 year ago
-
Apocaliptique liked the chapter Downtown charity thrift shop in Sexual Privilege.
1 year ago
-
Apocaliptique liked the chapter Why do you ask? in Written Ownership.
1 year ago
-
Apocaliptique liked the chapter Inside in Written Ownership.
1 year ago
-
Apocaliptique liked the chapter Irreversibility Attractive in Mansplain.
1 year ago
-
Apocaliptique liked the chapter Katie's contrast with her former self in Agreeable Kate.
1 year ago
-
Apocaliptique liked the chapter Replace Ashley's father in The Serum.
1 year ago
-
Apocaliptique liked the chapter She's just happy being a good girl in Agreeable Kate.
1 year ago
-
Apocaliptique liked the chapter Katie has a vivid dream in Agreeable Kate.
1 year ago
-
Apocaliptique liked the chapter Sessions with Latoya, Moana, and Rachel in Turning of Power.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Apocaliptique has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Apocaliptique has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Apocaliptique has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Apocaliptique has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Apocaliptique has not earned any awards.