About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Right behind you
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Study the social sciences
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Tabletop RPG books
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Pica
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Buceta
- I write erotica because
-
I don't know
- In conclusion, I am
-
Bi
-
Albertomate liked the chapter Your other sister Erin in Sexual Privilege.
13 hours ago
-
Albertomate liked the chapter A typical day: morning in Sexual Privilege.
13 hours ago
-
Albertomate liked the chapter Post nut Clarity makes it worse. in Sexual Privilege.
2 days ago
-
Albertomate liked the chapter damn you Mother in Childhood friend escalation.
3 days ago
-
Albertomate liked the chapter bet’s a bet in Childhood friend escalation.
3 days ago
-
Albertomate liked the chapter showing the Object of desire in Childhood friend escalation.
3 days ago
-
Albertomate liked the chapter Introduction in Childhood friend escalation.
3 days ago
-
Albertomate liked the chapter Make the best of what she got in Omni App.
6 days ago
-
Albertomate liked the chapter A few rare Boon Cards in Omni App.
6 days ago
-
Albertomate liked the chapter Jessica's in Omni App.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Albertomate has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Albertomate has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Albertomate has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Albertomate has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Albertomate has not earned any awards.