About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Addiction liked the chapter Your other sister Erin in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
Addiction liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
3 days ago
-
Addiction liked the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
Addiction liked the chapter Introduction in The Interview.
4 days ago
-
Addiction liked the chapter Introduction in Birthday Boy.
1 week ago
-
Addiction liked the chapter Introduction in The Neighborhood Breeder.
1 week ago
-
Addiction liked the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Addiction liked the chapter The tower falls in The Magic Remote.
1 week ago
-
Addiction liked the chapter Saturday Night in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Addiction liked the chapter Madlib in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Addiction has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Addiction has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Addiction has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Addiction has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Addiction has not earned any awards.