More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cdbaby cdbaby

what do you see?

your new mom

Your step-mother stood in the doorway reflected in the mirror. She was excited to see her new stepson. More eager than you was to see her. After your mother left your dad he swore he'd never marry again enter evelynn. Somehow she had seduced your father and married him within six months. "Somehow." You knew how. She was hot as hell and she knew how to flaunt it. Her perky 36DD's pressed right up against your shoulder.

"Mornin' evelynn." you grunted holding on tightly to the towel.

"Oh baby you've got to start calling me mom." she cooed wrapping her arms around you. How could you call someone who is only ten years older than you mom?

"Sure." you wriggle free of her grip and left to your room. You didn't want to dislike her but something behind her smile suggested she was not right. Like the cheerleader bitches at your school. All full of saccharine and smiles.

You got dressed excitedly quickly forgetting about your step-mother. Today was your first day of college. It sucked you couldn't live in the dorm until your second year but you were excited to start anew. Gone was the fatty fatty boombalatty that you were all through junior high and highschool. You spent the last school year working out and dieting. You may not have the godly physique most guys in your gym had but you dropped over 150lbs and had nice starter abs you loved to touch.

Downstairs your dad was eating cereal in a suit and tie. He wished you good luck as you fist bump as you bounded out the door.

At the top of the stairs your step-mother glowered.

start of a new life

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)