More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's next?

vendetta with her husbands new wife Aslaug

Lagertha had left her home years ago because her husband had found a new love, the amazing and famous beauty Aslaug. Her husband Ragnar had callously suggested that he take both women as his brides. That was the end for Lagertha. She left to preserve her dignity. But now, fate had brought her back.

She returned to her home village, having to live under the rule of her ex-husband and his new wife. They, of course, did not get along. Lagertha was a warrior, and found a pampered princess like Aslaug compendious. At the same time, Lagertha was jealous of Aslaug. After all, the Viking princess was tall, with an other worldly beauty and femininity. She was married to Lagertha's former husband. She was famous. How could Lagertha not be jealous.

Everyone saw the tensions mounting. Some tried to warn Ragnar. Ragnar just smiled nervously.

"Best to let the women fight it out." He said. "To step in the middle one becomes the target of both."

Thing erupted in a public argument between the two in the rural town square one day...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)