More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

to Strip

Ella was in hell. Her stupid evil step-sisters had just found out her secret. They had told her to be quiet and still as they walked around her in her room. Today she wore a plain brown skirt that came to her ankles, a white blouse, bloomers under the skirt, and chamosile under her blouse.

"Well, Ella," said Olive. "It's time for you to do the shopping."

"Yes," said Hattie, "We have a long list. You will have to go to the baker, the butcher, the milk maid, and the vegetable stand as well."

"But here's the catch, tramp!" said Olive. "Any time someone talks to you, you will remove an article of clothing, hand it to that person, smile and say, 'Here, I'm a stupid harlot' and do nothing to get the item of clothing back, nor will you do anything to replace it. Do not come back until you have gotten everything on that grocery list, and if anyone asks you why you are stripping, tell them because you want to get naked and roll around in the pig sty."

"And if the constables try to stop you, do you best to avoid them," said Hattie. "Ask no one for help with your lack of clothes. Now go, tramp, and always smile!"

Ella a smile and left the house. She desperately wanted to wipe the stupid smile off of her face, but could not.

where does she go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)