More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by splotch splotch

What's next?

they don't believe her

"Honey, I've worked in fashion for years." The photographer scoffed. "And I know a girdle when I see one!"

Without another word the photographer reached forward and with expert hands snapped the girdle off Lauren, yanking it away! Everyone looked as Lauren's hour glass figure changed. Her stomach popped forward, free from it's confines. While Lauren wasn't fat, she was so small and piette that any amount of fat would show off her bony little form! So her small rounded belly jutted out, sticking forward between her narrow hips and bony ribs, everyone noticed it!

"Look at that!" Someone yelled. "She's got a beer gut!"

"I.. I do not!" Lauren yelped.

"She would NEVER pass her own weigh ins!" Someone else pointed out.

"Looks like baby fat!" Another person laughed. Lauren's face burned red.

"No, it's because of my back!" She yelped. "I threw out my back and my spine is pointing out, that's all.

"Whatever." The photographer said. Not what he'd been expecting but they could slim her down in after effects. At least she had a nice rack! "Let's just start the shoot."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)