More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

He was about to reconsider all of this, when...

the clothes offer a more intimate demonstration

"You--you can talk too?" John asked, looking down at his legs and swallowing hard. "I--don't--"

"We're meant to be smart clothes, hon--but they didn't exactly realize how smart they made us." When the voice spoke again, John could feel it vibrating through his legs.

"And we can do more than talk, baby boy..." The outfit across from him said. The voice seemed similar, but modulated enough to distinguish it from his leggings. John watched the satin blouse's curves expand, as if the bra underneath it grew. The outfit stepped towards him, drawing John's eyes to the shiny leather hips as the blouse sleeves reached up and pulled him into an embrace. "It seems like we have all weekend together," the voice said.

"Maybe you want to dress up some more?" Asked the voice sounding out of the leggings he was wearing. Or maybe it was the panties? He couldn't tell exactly, he only knew that he could feel them speak in the vibrations from his waist down every time they did. John blushed as his cock began hardening, pressing against the shiny fabric wrapped around him.

"No, I don't know if that's a good idea," John said. He made a little sound as he felt the panties shift on him, pushing back against his dick. The puffed out leggings pushed in against him, leaving the rest of their exaggerated curves as the fabric dimpled inward to tease against his inflating shaft.

"Oh, you don't?" The voice sounded below him with an air of mischief. "It looks like little Johnny down here thinks it's a great idea…" The outfit hugging John laughed, sliding and soft satin sleeves down his back and reaching for the exaggerated ass in the shiny wet look leggings.

"Oooh..." John swooned, feeling his knees give out a little. The leggings bent with his motion a little bit, but after a few degrees, they held fast. John could feel his own legs held up by the self fitting leggings. "Isn't this a little…much for a smart product?" John asked. "Something that's going to be used by the public?"

"You think so?" The blouse and skirt outfit asked. "You came in here with a certain curiosity, John." Now he felt his ass grabbed so tightly that he was practically lifted off the ground by the outfit across from him. His face flushed even brighter as the length of his shaft was pushed against the outfit.

"But…" John struggled, looking down into the empty blouse, gazing at the structure of the hollow bra straps and the inside of the satiny fabric. "How is it that you can speak? And how is it that you know about…well, this kind of interaction?"

"Oh Johnny," the leggings below him said. "You really think you're the only little boy to have naughty thoughts?" The purple panties tightened around his waist now, losing their inflated curves as the leggings themselves remained at their exaggerated shape. "Our creators weren't without their more…imaginative tests," the voice below him said. John couldn't see down into the leggings with the blouse and leather skirt still holding him, but he could feel the purple panties fitted against him and playing with his cock.

"But I…thought that you said my mom…and the people she works with didn't know you could do things like this," John managed to say between strokes from the soft purple microfiber clutching his cock.

"Oh, they don't need to know everything we can do in order for us to figure out what some of them like to do," the outfit across from John said. "In fact, one of her coworkers in particular might not have ever tried to be so bold with some of our sister products if he knew that we retained some sort of memory — let alone the power to communicate."

"Wh-what did he do?" John asked. Suddenly, he imagined being in a research lab all alone with a full set of sexy lingerie. It didn't take much pondering to come up with what kind of imaginative tests the average guy might try.

"Suffice it to say he was quite liberal about using his probe," the voice below John responded, "and we're not talking about a piece of electronic equipment." John felt his cock squeezed twice after the outfit said this, and he more than understood what they were getting at.

"So…they taught you to act like this?" John asked, his eyes bulging. Both voices were laughing at the same time now.

"Sweetie," the voice across from him said, "we were content resting here in your mom's room…but since you came looking, and you seemed so playfully curious, we decided to share some of our gifts with you."

"And now, you know more than almost all of the Self-Fitting staff know…" The leggings added. John could feel his thighs being massaged, and when he looked over his shoulder to his side, he could see the shiny black material rippling.

"But I don't understand how you work!" John said. "There's empty space in there, but I can feel you doing that!" He looked back at the collar of the blouse again. "And you can speak without vocal cords — without even having a body!"

"Come on, Johnny," the leggings said. "We could try explaining all these things to you, but even half of the engineering staff of the company wouldn't get most of it." John was rock hard now. The purple panties had pulled themselves tight between his ass cheeks, and the soft fabric suctioned around his cock was pulling him off expertly. "Now does little Johnny really want a boring old science lesson, or does he want a more intimate demonstration of our abilities?"

"But...b-but..." John stuttered, struggling against the stimulation, "You're...my mom's things..." John said. "I don't know if we should--"

"She's a lovely lady," the voice across from him said. "Very kind, thoughtful, and playful in her own right…" The sleeves let go of John's ass, sliding around his sides and up his chest. "I don't think she'd mind you playing with us at all." One of the cuffs of the satin sleeves slid over his collarbone and up his neck, caressing his face. John whimpered as he felt his shaft and his ass been worked over by the purple panties. The leggings were tracing phantom fingers down his thighs and calves. "Besides," the voice over the silky collar whispered, "We're trusting you to keep our secret...so we're more than happy to keep yours."

Sounds like a deal to me...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)