More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

powers go wrong

Rey wasn't even sure if this world had a name. If it had, she hadn't been able to find it on the long journey to this forgotten corner of the galaxy. Luke Skywalker was here, the long-lost Jedi Master; he wasn't what she'd expected.

She jammed her staff into the ground, resting her weight on it. A few porgs toppled over a nearby rock. She looked around, before staring off into the distance over the vast sea.

Honestly she didn't know what exactly it was she'd expected. Someone who could teach her more about the , who could answer the myriad questions she had. Instead he was just... this, unwilling to get involved again in the affairs of the galaxy.

Wearily she walked back to the hut she was staying in. She sighed, sitting down.

About a minute later and she saw Kylo Ren. Immediately Rey jump, hurrying to grab her blaster; she glimpsed a moment of shock on his face before she fired-

And struck the stone wall of the dwelling. Rey blinked, her breathing slowly returning to normal. What... Had she imagined that, somehow? Rey glanced at her blaster, then back up, frowning.

She leapt to her feet quickly. She hurried out from the hut, taking in a deep breath of air as she looked around; Kylo couldn't be here, could he? The enforcer of the First Order should have no idea where Luke was, where she was. It was... She didn't know what it was.

And then suddenly he was standing there again, on the path just in front of her. He seemed... overlaid somehow, there but not there.

"You will bring Luke Skywalker to me!" Kylo said suddenly.

He lifted a hand, clearly trying to use the on her. Rey braced herself for the pull she'd need to resist; nothing came, and after a moment she let out a long breath, frowning at him. Ok, he wasn't there. He was some kind of image, some kind of projection, nothing more. He couldn't affect her.

He stared back at her; Rey stared back, uncertain.

She did not want Kylo Ren in her head. She also didn't know what this was, so how to stop it was beyond her.

He turned around on the spot curiously, frowning.

"Can you see my surroundings?" he said. "I can't see yours."

What? Why was he more concerned with the intricacies of how this worked rather than the fact they could apparently see each other over who-knows how long?

"Just you," Kylo said after a moment more. He looked her up and down. "Can you see my clothes?"

"What?!" That got a reaction from Rey. "I- Yes. of course. Why wouldn't I-"

"I can't see yours," Kylo cocked his head, apparently genuinely just curious. "Interesting. Only the part of you that possesses the can be seen... Maybe I was more prepared for it."

"That's not-" Wait. Rey paused.

He couldn't see her clothes?! Eyes widening, Rey quickly drew her hands inwards, crossing one arm over her chest, her other hand over her crotch; it felt like she was clothed, but apparently that didn't mean anything.

No. Ok, if being dressed wouldn't help, she'd just get him out of her head.

She wasn't trained in the , but according to Luke it was natural. It flowed freely everywhere. All she had to do was tap into it and just push back and hopefully Kylo would be out of her head and not be getting a look at her naked.

Rey cried out suddenly as she pushed.

It felt like the air itself rippled; one moment she was just standing there, the next she was stumbling as she felt a moment of exertion, lowering her arms to regain her balance. That was definitely the . The feel of it was unmistakeable.

Hopefully that had been enough. Slowly Rey straightened; she jumped to see Kylo still standing there.

"I... felt that," he said slowly. He still seemed more contemplative than anything. "What were you trying to do?"

"Why won't you just go away?!" Rey said. Hastily she adjusted her arms, gripping her shoulder with one hand tightly as she tried to keep her chest covered. Apparently being dressed changed nothing. "Can you still see..."

"Just you," Kylo said. "Not your background, not your clothes. Why-"

Rey jumped suddenly as another figure came into view behind Kylo; Luke approached, his expression somewhat incredulous.

"What did you do?" he said, his voice somewhere between scared and surprised. Rey hesitated.

"I- what?" she said. She couldn't help her voice coming out high.

"I haven't felt anything from the for years," he said. "And then I feel you push hard enough that you project to me. And why are you naked?"

What?! Eyes widening, Rey squirmed, hastily adjusting her arms. Apparently that wasn't the real Luke, just another... something like Kylo.

She took a tentative few steps back, not wanting to turn around and bare even more to them. Hurriedly she ducked back into her hut, panting slightly. She sat down, curling over despite the fact she still felt fully clothed-

"Ahh!"

And when she looked up, the projections of Kylo and Luke both were staring at her.

"What's happening?" Rey said.

"You mean it wasn't on purpose?" Luke said.

"Do you think I'd want you to see me without clothes?!" Rey said.

"I mean, targetting me," Luke said. "If that push wasn't directed, then a lot of power must have gone elsewhere. Maybe you tapped into the island's natural affinity. There must be others."

"What?!" Rey said. "I was trying to stop someone seeing."

"Stop? If I were to guess I'd say you pushed the doors wide open," Luke said.

Oh god. A slight whimper escaped Rey's lips as she squirmed again on her stone chair, swiftly remembering that even the chair wouldn't work as cover. Anyone she was projecting to couldn't see her background, couldn't see anything that wasn't her body.

"Do you mean that all the surviving Jedi and Sith can-" Rey began.

"There are more -sensitive than just the Jedi and Sith," Luke said.

She whimpered.

That would explain the occasional glimpses she could get of people behind Luke and Kylo, figures less distinct to her but she felt were getting a much clearer much of her than she had of them. She shifted her arms again, blushing.

So she was naked in from of who-knew how many people, despite the fact that as far as she was concerned she was dressed. Irrespective of that, irrespective of what she hid behind, she was nude to them. And she couldn't shut it off, given her last attempt made it worse.

"Are you telling me that I'm projecting a view of my tits to every -sensitive in the galaxy?!" Rey yelped.

Kylo's eyebrows raised. Rey flushed, cheeks burning, hugging both arms over her chest and trying to curl over forwards as if that would hide her pussy.

"Well," Luke said. He hesitated. "Not all of them will necessarily be seeing you from the front."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)