More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dudefrombel dudefrombel

What do you tell her you want?

lock her in chastity

You smile at a slightly mean thought, Carrie would be willing to do a lot, but there is one thing you're sure a nympho like her wouldn't do: chastity.

You smile at the incredible brunnete lying next to you and tell her "okay miss anything, if you'll really do anything I want, then you'll let me lock you in a chastity belt"

She coos and smiles at you "ooh, you want me locked up and begging you for release?" She kisses you "what is it that turns you on love, the fact that you'll control me and I'll have to do everything you want or do you just want to see me become ?" she sexily says. You lean in next to hear ear and tell her "that's for me to know and for you to find out" She leans in to kiss your neck "hmm, sexy, have I told you how much I love it when you act like that?"

"Like what?" you ask her, teasingly "Like a big strong guy that doesn't need to do what I tell him if he doesn't want" She kisses you again.

She gets up and you ask her "where are you going?" She gets a big smile "I'm so exited that you're going to lock my pussy away, I want to go get a chastity belt right now, while I'm still nice and horny"

You get up while she puts on her dress without putting on any underwear "you do realise those are pretty expensive right?" you ask her "yeah, I know, I'll pay for it with my money, I have some saved you know" she says cheerily

You both get into your car and you drive to a place Carrie knows sell chastity belts and make custom ones "Do you want to get a custom one ore one of the normal models they have?" you ask her. She looks at you and smiles "you decide sweety, you get full control from now on" she says almost dreamily

"so anything goes, custom features, special size, all that jazz? no matter how expensive?" you ask her half teasingly half seriously "yeah, of course. And once I'm locked away we'll need to make rules for me"

"rules?" you ask her "you'll follow rules?" you tease her "if I don't you'll just have to punish me I guess" she responds.

You show up to the shop and you both get out. Carrie explains to the lady that runs it that, as she said it: her amazing boyfriend wanted to lock her pussy up and she heard this was that best shop for that sort of stuff

The woman smiles and says "of course. Well, if you follow me to the back we'll get you measured. Do you know what model of belt you want?" She asks, before you can awnser she keeps talking "for this one I'd suggest the E-12 advanced belt, it's solid steel with a built in teasing vibrator, electric shocks for punishing the locked up girl and it comes with a buttplug that can be fitted to the belt"

As you enter the back of the shop you look at the woman and tell her you'll take it "okay, well miss, simply take your dress off and I'll get you measured for the belt

Without thinking Carrie takes her dress off, revealing her naked body "ooh, kinky" the woman jokes as she measures Carrie's body. After she has taken the measurements she points to a chair "have a seat lass, It'll be done in half an hour." Carrie sits down on a chair with built in arm and leg restraints "and sir, feel free to restrain her so she doesn't get dressed or tries to have one last orgasm"

You follow the woman's advice, restraining your sexy, naked girlfriend while she looks at you with hungry, pleading eyes

Half an hour later the woman returns with a belt "here you go sir, go home, lock her up and have fun" she says as she hands you the belt itself. She hands you a key "the lock is built in" She hands you a remote as well with five red buttons and five green buttons, each marked with the numbers one through five "green is the vibrator, it's not very powerfull but it might make her cum after a few weeks of denial if you push button four or five" You knod "the red buttons are the shocks, 1 is a light shock as a warning, 2 is a heavier shock for a quick adjustment to her behaviour 3, 4 and 5 are all equally strong but 3 last one second 4 lasts five seconds and 5 ten seconds"

After the woman finishes her explenation you untie Carrie and she gets dressed and pays. As you sit in the car she smiles at you "will you let me have one final orgasm before you lock me in, or will I be horny from the start?" she asks you .

You look at her "you're always horny anyway, you're going in once we get home" you tell her with a big grin

Once you get home you have Carrie strip and sit down one a chair with her hands on her head. You run a final cold finger over her slit, making her shiver before making her stand up and locking the steel belt around her body, you lock it and put the key in your pocket.

Carrie looks to you "now, sweety, what rules is your chastity going to need to follow?" she asks you in a sensual voice

Feel free to comment suggestions

What are the rules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)