More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by former182 former182

what next?

limits

As the enlarged shapely posterior of the Red-and-black outfit tried its best o engulf your head, two of the other outfits climbed onto the bed. They were the purple-and-black outfit and the blue-and-pink outfit.

The purple-and-black outfit sat your left hand and caressed your body with the workout gloves. The gloves did feel rough, so you were glad they were being gentle.

The blue-and-pink outfit grabbed your right hand, placed it between its thighs, and closed its legs together, pinning your hand against its crotch.

You did put up some resistance, trying to shake free and push them away.

You tried to kick, but the Pink-and-Black outfit and the black-and-white outfit took the chance to take off your pants, leaving you in briefs before they sat on your legs to keep them down. You would've worn boxers today, but they seemed to have... vanished.

As you breathed in air that was heavily scented by your mother's sweat and ass pheromones, you thought, 'I suppose I should be thankful I wasn't to wear her panties...'

The Pink-Green-purple outfit climbed onto the bed and placed its abundant behind on your lap before it began to grin itself against you.

The feel of soft asses all over your body was getting too much. Eventually, you cummed.

There was a bit of a pause... then the workout outfits all began to grind themselves against you. Your briefs your dick through the hole in the front. Somehow your dick was remaining hard. Probably because of the magic possessing the workout outfits.

"Hey, Adam! Since you're washing Mom's clothes, I'm leaving mine at near the door up here. See you in a few hours!" Your sister called out before you heard the door close.

You trembled as you thought, 'I'm in way over my head with Mom's clothes. I'll probably die of thirst if my sister's clothes join in!'

Another realization hit you, 'Oh no, Denise. Is she going through this?'

You let out a whimper, which caused the Red-and-black outfit to reach down with her hand and gently patted the side of your face in a motherly way, as if to comfort you.

You thought, 'I'll need to take a bath after or else I'll smell like ass.'

From your forcibly-discard pants, your phone began to ring.

Can you answer your phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)