More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Invis4d1c7 Invis4d1c7

Can you answer your phone?

Yes. Its Denise!

Your phone rings inside your discarded pants.

The workout outfits are still grinding agaisnt your body while youre almost getting asleep after they made you cum. Two shapely and tight outfits are slowly and passionately riding your thighs with their leggings making you more sleepy with the soft sensations of the lycra material touching your skin.

You were really tired and tried to ignore your phone, but the relaxing trance was short-lived when the thought of Denise being in a similar situation worried you a little now.

You look over to your pants on the floor and noticed they start to move and slither around.

"Oh god i hope she isn't going through this too"

You tried to get up but the two outfits on your legs wouldnt move. You realized these clothes wouldn't leave alone for a while as much as you plea for them to stop ... unless you accept them and their thirsty behavior as part of your once normal life or at least if you find a way to reverse the spell (not that you want to do that for now ... you just see how far this can go)

As a way of 'negociating' with your mother's clothes so you can answer your phone, you grab the two outfits by the waist and say: "Hey i think its been enough for now ... ladies. We can play later tonight ok"

The fact that youre talking to your own mother's clothing as if they were your lover not having enough of you; telling them to 'play' later, was absolutely weird but there's always a dangerous element of curiousity and naughtiness about it.

The outfits stopped for a moment, as if thinking about what you just said to them. After all, they can't be seen having sex with their owner's son ....... at least for now.

Both outfits got up and let you do the same but before you stand up, you tell them to do something.

"Can you guys aaamm .... go wash yourselves. I bet she wouldn't want to wear you all dirty and smelly right, she loves soft and clean clothes"

The outfits turned to look at each other for a moment and then turned back at you. 'Hmm maybe there's a way to trick them' you thought.

They walked out your room as well as the other workout clothes and went down stairs to wash themselves up. The purple top and black leggings stopped groping another outfit's breast with unseen hands. "So they can 'interact' with each other too ha?" You said amazed by the capabilities of the spell.

When the last of your mother's workout outfits walked out the room, your jeans got up started to fill out.

"Wait wait wait!"

You quickly grab your pants and finally take the phone out of one pocket, then answer the call; its Denise.

The jeans took the shape of curvy legs, stretching to a feminine figure and then walked out the room shaking their ass with each step.

-"Hello?"

-"Hey, Adam. Its been days and you haven't even called me since you came here. Is everything ok?"

-"Well yeah I .... I've been .... *sigh* ... ok remember the spell that we tried at your house?"

-"yeah ... did you try it again...did it work?" Denise said with a chuckle after.

-"Oh yeah, it fucking worked! Listen you wont believe this but it affected my mother's clothes and things have been .... a little weird lately"

-"how weird exactly?"

-"Well if I told you'd be freaked the hell out. Come here and i'll you alright"

-"Ok but why didn't you called or texted me before?"

-"Sorry, these days have been out of this world for me I didn't know if I should've told anyone but .... you're the only one that knows about the book too"

-"Ok so you're trying to tell me that you accidentally animated your mother's things?"

-"Yes and its gotten worse than that"

-"Well in that case I need to tell you something too, Adam"

-"What is it?"


Denise while talking to Adam on the phone turns around and ...

Did her clothes react to the spell the first time or does she has another secret to tell?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)