More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by former182 former182

Did her clothes react to the spell the first time or does she has another secret to tell?

Denise's roommates, her clothes

Denise looked around her room and muttered, "Well, I've encountered a few strange things... None as weird as yours, I bet."

A black shirt with a skull on it was paired with some acidwash jeans. It was laying across her bed, reading a tabloid.

A pink tanktop with a light blue miniskirt was shifting through her makeup. Every once in awhile, it lifted one of the makeup items up and inspected it. It tended to throw out the ones that expired, while putting back the rest.

A grey sweater and matching sweatpants was sitting at her computer, just going through some random websites.

several work shirts and polo pants were going in and out of the closet, trying to decide who was going to be the first in the row.

There was a number of flying bras and panties, rubbing against the possessed clothes and Denise

Denise chuckled, "For me, it's like some roommates... Roommates that I can't hide shit from. At least we share our favorite movies. I get you're getting nagged by your mom's clothes like she always does, right?"

"N-no... I wish, though. Some of my own clothes alsogot possessed, but the shape they take isn't mine. I don't know who, but it's like they're being worn by a sexy woman," You replied.

"...Wait. So... Not only your mom's clothes are acting possessed, but your own and yours are possessed by a lady ghost? What are they doing to you?" Denise asked.

After taking a deep breath, you said, "Promise you won't laugh or tell anyone else?"

"...Sure, Adam. You're my friend," Denise said, smacking a flying panty away from herself.

"I've been... molested by my mom's clothes," You said, blushing out of embarrassment.

"I've heard stories of sons masturbating to their moms' clothes, but not many where the clothes masturbate the sons," Denise replied. "You still have the book?"

"Yeah, It's floating around here somewhere," you replied.

"I'll be there tomorrow, so don't do anything stupid like enslave yourself to your mom's clothes, your sister's clothes, or god forbid, whatever female spirit inhabiting your clothes," Denise ordered.

Tell Denise the truth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)