More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What is Lauren doing at home

laundry

Lauren lived on the third level in a down town apartment complex. It wasn't much, but it was her own space, her own paradise away from her family. After getting her first job at a marketing firm, she vowed never to live in her childhood home again. Her family were too controlling in her eyes.

It was early on a saturday morning and Lauren was preparing her normal routine. She would prepare her weekly laundry and go for a jog around the park. She dressed in her active sports wear, her spanx, Padded bra and height aiding jogging shoes. These were of course essentials whenever Lauren left her place. Bundling her wavy brown hair into a ponytail she also applied minimal makeup, mainly to conceal her freckles that were sprawled across her pale face.

Ready to go, Lauren gathered her laundry basket and realised it would be an usually large load this time as she had missed the last couple of laundry days due to work commitments. She didn't like to do it this way but essentially Lauren's entire wardrobe was compacted and piled into the large laundry basket. Gathering her apartment keys, Lauren made her way down the stairs towards the basement. Being a fairly old building, it had no elevator, which Lauren didn't mind as it would give her more chance for exercise to tone her short stubby legs.

Loading up her clothes and inserting money into the washing machine, she left her basket and walked up to the foyer and began her jog.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)